A while back an SEO asked John Mueller of Google if “linking to an external site from the FAQ Schema of a discounts/vouchers site?” John responded, “sure.” I think if the link is against Googles webmaster standards, sure, you can get a manual action.Here are those tweets: Sure– & #x 1f9c0; John & #x 1f9c0; (@JohnMu) May 30, 2020 It type of seemed like a packed question, so I do like the method John reacted to it.Just make certain to evaluate the FAQ abundant outcome guidelines and the Google webmaster guidelines.Forum discussion at Twitter.Note: This was pre-written and arranged to be published today, I am presently offline for Succos.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline