Last week, Google upgraded the style of a meeting room at one of their offices to be a Tokyo themed meeting room. The designed used wheat paste poster wall for this work. They posted this on Instagram with more details.This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and intriguing images associated with the search industry and share them with our readers.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode