This early morning, Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Google, revealed a variety of initiatives that Google is taking to make their efforts more sustainable and environment-friendly. When you browse for energy-intensive items like furnaces, dishwashing machines or water heaters, tips in the Google Shopping tab will help narrow your search to affordable and sustainable options.Google Maps will let you pick the most fuel-efficient path: Google Search will also make it easier to see hybrid and electric lorry choices, compare them versus gas-powered designs, and find refunds so you know the real expense prior to you buy.Plus, Google Finance will reveal you if the companies are sustainable. & #x 1f30e; Search with the planet in mind.See how you can make every day more sustainable with Google → https://t.co/R62CjKxumF #GoogleSustainability pic.twitter.com/xr9a5aVyxW— Google (@Google) October 6, 2021 Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline