Sophie Brannon posted a Twitter survey asking SEOs “what do you finish with your content duplication issues?” The study had just under 1,000 reactions, which is a lot for a Twitter SEO poll. The outcomes showed that most SEOs canonicalize their replicate content issues.The concern was what do you finish with your material duplication concerns? 57.5% stated they canonicalization, 18.4% said they rewrite everything, 11.8% said they noindex the pages and 12.3% stated other response.Here is the survey: #SEO world – I need your assist with a poll! What do you do with your material duplication issues? If you choose other or wish to elaborate even more, let me know your methods for a shout out in my deck at @brightonseo & #x 1f440; & #x 1f929;– Sophie Brannon (@SophieBrannon) August 18, 2021 The actions to the Twitter poll are very insightful, so make certain to click through.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar