Sophie Brannon posted a Twitter survey asking SEOs “what do you finish with your content duplication issues?” The study had just under 1,000 reactions, which is a lot for a Twitter SEO poll. The outcomes showed that most SEOs canonicalize their replicate content issues.The concern was what do you finish with your material duplication concerns? 57.5% stated they canonicalization, 18.4% said they rewrite everything, 11.8% said they noindex the pages and 12.3% stated other response.Here is the survey: #SEO world – I need your assist with a poll! What do you do with your material duplication issues? If you choose other or wish to elaborate even more, let me know your methods for a shout out in my deck at @brightonseo & #x 1f440; & #x 1f929;– Sophie Brannon (@SophieBrannon) August 18, 2021 The actions to the Twitter poll are very insightful, so make certain to click through.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode