Glenn Gabe kept in mind that he is seeing some odd Google Googlebot activity just recently, saying he is seeing “crawling spike throughout a number of websites” that started on January 12th through January 13th. You might see this take place on a site here and there, espesially if there are big technical changes to the website. Just intriguing to see massive spikes in crawling on a number of sites all starting on the exact same day.:-RRB- Would be interesting to hear if Google carried out any modifications there from a crawling point of view.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode