“Just to make sure I get it right … in the coverage report sample URLs you see them classified as “crawled not indexed” and in URL inspection theyre “sent and indexed”? Perhaps when the error came up in Google Search Console, the page was not indexed but two days later on when your test that particular URL, it is in the index. Maybe it is associated to the ongoing concern of pages dropping in and out of the index that I do not think is resolved?Anyway, here are some of the grievances with a hat suggestion to Sajio.Also seeing this behaviour, @danielwaisberg happy to send particular examples by DM (I cant now most likely because of your DM conf on twitter)– Christian Oliveira (@christian_wilde) September 28, 2021 Been about two weeks, however, it can also be a time-out situation.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- Amazon Product Advertising for New Items & Stores: 5 Keys to Success
- How to Advertise Your Etsy Shop: Free & Low-Cost Methods
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Ads Performance Planner Gains Ineligible Campaigns, Suggested Changes, Secondary Metrics & Time Ranges