There is a Reddit thread I found by means of John Mueller that claims a website owner woke up to an extra $80,000 in month-to-month profits. The person stated that over the past several days his traffic increased 6,000 percent because his rankings for a very competitive term reached the fifth position in Google Search.How is that for a great holiday present from Google? The website owner stated “Google threw my site in 5th location for a very high volume high problem keyword with a volume of 7.4 M not including its synonyms.” He included that he feels it is “unlikely to keep this position” for the ranking of that keyword in Google Search. The position so far has actually “been holding consistent for 4 days.” The talk about Reddit and Twitter are fun to read.Have you ever had such a vacation present from Google?Forum conversation at Reddit.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak