Brodie Clark posted a poll on Twitter that has about nine-hundred actions, asking “which browse engine has the very best opportunity of completing with Google over the next 10 years?” The online search engine that got the most votes was DuckDuckGo, vanquishing Microsoft Bing.I am stunned, I personally chose Microsoft considering that they truly are the closest to Google in terms of having the smarts, algorithms, resources and abilities of actually contending with Google. But, if you resemble me, all you hear on radio ad commercials (if you listen to the radio) are commercials from DuckDuckGo – including one targeting JohnMu: I finally discovered the radio/tv industrial about DuckDuckGo and your favorite cheese https://t.co/JRMEMTjmFX— Barry Schwartz (@rustybrick) May 24, 2021 That being said, the outcomes have DuckDuckGo with about 45% of the votes, Bing with about 37% of the votes, Brave with 13% of the votes and Neeva with 5% of the votes.Here is the survey: Which online search engine has the best possibility of taking on Google over the next 10 years? & #x 1f52e; Comment with any others!– Brodie Clark (@brodieseo) October 20, 2021 Forum conversation at Twitter.
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Google Commits To More Oversight Of Its Privacy Sandbox By The UK’s Competition Watchdog
- Google Takes Precautionary Health Measures Due To COVID & Omicron
- Google: Sites Can Be Stuck In Algorithm Penalty Limbo For Several Years (Rare)
- Vlog Episode #147: Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming