Here is Kirk Williams, a reputable PPCer, who also can play a tune, signing an Ode to ETA, where Google announced it is dropping Expanded Text Ads For Responsive Search Ads. NVM then … Ill see myself out … pic.twitter.com/NS7yxMd2vV— Kirk Williams & #x 1f6b4; (@PPCKirk) September 11, 2021 This post is part of our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we discover enjoyable and fascinating pictures related to the search market and share them with our readers.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar