Here is a not new piece of information, 15% of the searches Google sees each day are brand-new. Google shared this stat, again, on Twitter the other day saying “Fun reality: 15% of all Google searches have actually never ever been searched prior to.”Just some history on this stat, in 2007, 25% of all inquiries that searchers got in into the Google search box was never ever seen by Google before.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak