Microsoft Bing announced new travel search features including recommended travel plans and inspiration, 360 immersive views, beverage and dining details and deals and vouchers. This presently is live in the United States.Here is what is brand-new with these brand-new travel search features in Bing.Suggested itineraries & & inspirationYou should see an area named “What to see & & do “for the journey period to get an idea of what your trip may appear like, Microsoft stated. You can also click on “Book flights” or “Book hotels” to get a full-page booking experience. Here is a screenshot: Coupons & & dealsMicrosoft partnered with different sites to reveal competitive rates for your travel. They likewise use bundles of bundled hotel and flight experiences. You can likewise scroll down to the “Coupons & & Deals” section to browse cost-conscious options for flights, trip bundles, and more.360 immersive viewsBing also shows “spectacular landscapes” it states when you click “Experience in 360” to examine out immersive views. Here is a screenshot: Drink & & dining informationThere is also the “Eat & & Drink” search carousel to start getting excited about the beverages and dishes you can anticipate to taste, Microsoft stated. Here is what this looks like: Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Why LiveRamp Is Banking On Google Cloud For Its Next Growth Spurt
- Even If Targeted Online Advertising Isn’t Banned – Take Note Of Which Way The Wind Is Blowing
- Data May Drive Your Business, But Who’s Really At The Wheel?
- Google Ads New Experiments Page Now Live
- Google Requires Both Product & Car Markup For Review Snippets In Google Search