The second is after the searcher clicks from that outcome, how to make sure that when Google equates, that page that your ads work on that translated page.The thing is, over the previous couple of months, Ive seen a few folks share with me screenshots of Google instantly translating the search results. I cant find those examples any longer and I just assumed it was a Google Translate Chrome function and didnt believe it as built into Google Search. I was incorrect and I am sorry, it looks like a reasonably new Google Search function – where Google can take your English bit and translate it into a different language.Google said when it comes to the translated search results, “in some cases Google might equate the title link and snippet of a search outcome for outcomes that arent in the language of the search question.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar