Each category of suggestions is shown with an aggregated score uplift from the suggestions belonging to it, and each suggestion is shown with a rating uplift in an ellipse on the leading right of the card with a value from 0.1% to 100%, representing its projected impact on your account or project performance. Once you use or dismiss the suggestion, your Optimization Score will be increased accordingly.How does the rating work? Optimization Score is computed in real-time, and considers factors like your account and projects status, relevant impact from the readily available suggestions, and your current suggestion history.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car