Microsoft announced it has a new ad format on Bing Search utilizing the Microsoft Advertising network. The brand-new format is called charge card advertisements and is now an open beta for United States and Canadian marketers that you credit card business can use to advertise on Bing.Credit card advertisements are intent-triggered rich placements that provide your real-time info to customers and inspire action, all without any keywords needed, Microsoft stated. They reveal up on the Bing search results page alongside mainline text ads. Here is a screenshot however you can see it yourself by searching for [charge card]: Credit card advertisements are dynamically created based on the data you specify in your feed file, which contains your service information, such as the card provider, annual fee, and any sign-up bonus offer. The more details you offer in the feed file, the more info Microsoft Advertising can consist of in your advertisements, Microsoft said.You can register in this open beta over here and you can discover more over here.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode