Microsoft announced it has a new ad format on Bing Search utilizing the Microsoft Advertising network. The brand-new format is called charge card advertisements and is now an open beta for United States and Canadian marketers that you credit card business can use to advertise on Bing.Credit card advertisements are intent-triggered rich placements that provide your real-time info to customers and inspire action, all without any keywords needed, Microsoft stated. They reveal up on the Bing search results page alongside mainline text ads. Here is a screenshot however you can see it yourself by searching for [charge card]: Credit card advertisements are dynamically created based on the data you specify in your feed file, which contains your service information, such as the card provider, annual fee, and any sign-up bonus offer. The more details you offer in the feed file, the more info Microsoft Advertising can consist of in your advertisements, Microsoft said.You can register in this open beta over here and you can discover more over here.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline