Here is a picture from a video production company at a task they had at the GooglePlex, the Google head office, where they shot a video recording some Google chefs on the top of edible surplus food.They shared this and other photos on Instagram and wrote “Yesterday we invested the day at Google! We shot a video on what Google is doing to manage edible surplus food and organic waste through repurposing, composting, and donations.”Here is the post: This post is part of our day-to-day Search Photo of the Day column, where we discover fun and fascinating images related to the search market and share them with our readers.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode