John Mueller, a Google search advocate, who all of us understand so well if you read this website. He stated he will use Bing to debug Google problems. He said on Twitter “I often use Bing when debugging.”John included “it reveals if its just Google doing something strange, the site doing unusual things, or if it changed gradually (search engines index at different rates, faster/slower does not matter).” This is “one of the simplest & & fastest checks to do” he said.It makes good sense, if both Google and Bing are having the exact same problems with a particular site, it is most likely a problem with the site and not the search engine.Here is that tweet: I often use Bing when debugging. It shows if its simply Google doing something weird, the site doing unusual things, or if it altered in time (search engines index at various rates, faster/slower does not matter). One of the easiest & & fastest checks to do.– & #x 1f34c; John & #x 1f34c; (@JohnMu) September 1, 2021 It makes sense, in hindsight … Forum conversation at Twitter.
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services