This is not a joke, Googles parent business, Alphabet, has developed robotics, essentially Googlebots, to physically clean up the Google offices. Google composed about it here and stated “we are now running a fleet of more than 100 robotic prototypes that are autonomously performing a variety of helpful jobs around our workplaces.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline