This is not a joke, Googles parent business, Alphabet, has developed robotics, essentially Googlebots, to physically clean up the Google offices. Google composed about it here and stated “we are now running a fleet of more than 100 robotic prototypes that are autonomously performing a variety of helpful jobs around our workplaces.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode