Well, Googles John Mueller stated it is fine to do that, in reality, he stated numerous sites do share a comparable or the exact same theme. John then responded to that saying “Lots of sites utilize the exact same styles,” which suggests that it is all good.Here are those tweets: Nope.– & #x 1f9c0; John & #x 1f9c0; (@JohnMu) November 22, 2021 Also, Google spoke about themes in the previous saying that altering themes does not hurt but later said changing themes can affect rankings depending on what is changed.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline