Here is a picture Martin Splitt of Google shared on Twitter from the Google office that reveals the new outdoor location at that workplace. It looks like it is all prepared a white holiday season and obviously, you have fast access to this location from the second floor slide.Martin composed “This is cool. I think I like our new workplace.”This post becomes part of our everyday Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and fascinating photos related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode