Googles John Mueller reiterated that you can not fix your general website quality by making some technical changes. John said on Twitter “Website quality is not something you can fix with technical modifications.”He included that “if you desire search engines to take your website more seriously, you really, really need to improve the game there.” Making changes to your site speed, core web vitals, changing your structured data, title tags, etc – is just not enough. You need to take a look at your site as an entire and see what you can significantly improve on, including website content, navigation, user experience and far more. It is really rarely just one thing.Here are those tweets from John Mueller: Website quality is not something you can fix with technical changes. If you desire online search engine to take your website more seriously, you actually, really need to enhance the game there.– & #x 1f9c0; John & #x 1f9c0; (@JohnMu) September 9, 2021 Forum discussion at Twitter.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car