Googles John Mueller stated that not all links are given full weight and does not pass the complete signals it can possibly pass. Instead, Google might not pass any weight from the link or might pass partial weight from the link.John stated this on this past Fridays video hangout at the 1:23 minute mark where he stated “we do not provide every link that we find full weight. From our point of view, we take a lot of different things into account, we do not give every link that we discover complete weight.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak