Googles John Mueller posted a 2 minute video responding to four SEO associated concerns on the topics of blocking CSS files, how to update a sitemap, erasing RSS files and reintroducing a website into Google Search. A lot of are quite basic SEO questions, I think that is why he answered them all in about 2 minutes.Here is the video: Here are the 4 concerns:-LRB- 1) Can blocking CSS files in robots.txt trigger any issues? (4) Is it practical to erase the RSS feeds so the Googlebot can crawl the pages more easily?Just an FYI, Google has actually been informing us not to obstruct the CSS/JS files from Googlebot for nearly 10 years now.Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld and Twitter.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car