Google is testing displaying web stories in location of YouTube videos for searches on NFL games. Personally, I still see the YouTube videos however some folks, like NFL enthusiast Mordy Oberstein, is seeing Web Stories instead of YouTube videos.Mordy shared this screenshot on Twitter saying “Looks like Google is evaluating Web Stories instead of YouTube videos for NFL highlights in the Sports Box!”Here is how it works when you click it: Heres what the Web Stories look like. I get the feeling this is a deliberate carry on the part of the NFL to have Google move over to the format – thus the CTA to register for GamePass(Also, heres what it looks like when the Steelers beat the Ravens … yet once again #HereWeGo) pic.twitter.com/Jhoh0hlnqC— Mordy Oberstein (@MordyOberstein) January 10, 2022 For me, I see the YouTube videos however Google has actually been showing web stories for Major League Baseball and likewise for Cricket video games as Glenn Gabe kept in mind: Its a remarkable format for sports highlights. They have been excellent for baseball in the US, thankful to see them broaden. Heres the April statement about cricket BTW. https://t.co/IACej5Nndo— Glenn Gabe (@glenngabe) January 10, 2022 Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Indy Record Label EMPIRE Taps In-Game Ads To Promote Babyface Ray’s New Album
- To Measure Hybrid Transactions, Opted-In Location Data Is Getting A Dose Of AI
- Toy Company WowWee Quadruples ROAS On YouTube With Precise TV Contextual Platform
- Google Hotel Results Using Reviews For Things To Do & Review Summaries
- John Mueller Of Google Can See Search Spam In Languages He Does Not Speak