Google is checking yet another format for its Sitelinks for both the organic search results and the search advertisements. Here is a screenshot of the natural listings (click to increase the size of): Here it is of the Google Ads (click to enlarge): We recently saw a bigger Sitelinks box design both on Google Ads and the organic results.So I think Google is getting into the Sitelinks user interface screening again.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar