It looks like Google is testing in the Google Suggest autocompletion a vibrant query based footer. Based on some questions, Google will tailor the footer of the autocompletion drop down, to show a Google logo that represents the query.@medicomkim shared some screenshots with me of this in action on Twitter however I can not reproduce. I question how many different inquiries can create how many different dynamic Google footers?Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline