Google is evaluating a new design for the essential moments video/ Suggested Clips featured snippets design in Google Search outcomes. Rather of putting a wider video at the leading with the text listed below, Google is positioning a smaller video at the leading however with the text on the right side of the video.Several folks shared screenshots with on Twitter, here are the screenshots from Brodie Clark.The test style (click to increase the size of): The regular design (click to increase the size of): Here are more screenshots where the format looks a bit off for the text: In google Search YouTube result is show as provided in screen shot, video with 60 second recommended clip with some description.
- Some Sites Seeing Massive Crawl Spikes From Googlebot
- Google: We Don’t Push Out Search Algorithm Rollouts Right Before Weekends
- Google Boulder Meeting Room In An RV?
- Recipe Schema Markup No Longer Supports Ranges For Cook, Prep & Total Time
- Google Deduplication Of Top Stories From Web Search Results