Google seems to be evaluating a brand-new ad label on the search ads that is way more visible than the normal ad label. This one has the black advertisement label text but it is described in a curved green border making the advertisement label stand out far more than previous advertisement labels.This was found by Amir Shahzeidi who is based in Toronto, Canada, he shared this screenshot on Twitter: Compare that to the regular black advertisement label on mobile: It is unexpected to see Google test an advertisement label that is more noticeable. The trend Google has actually been going was towards advertisement labels that are less visible. We went from a black ad text label, to a green laid out label, yellow ad label and so on.What do you think about this brand-new ad label test?Forum discussion at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode