Here is a current set of images from the Google New York City workplace that showcases some of the more “swanky” rooms at that office. Swanky was the word used by the person who published it on Instagram. It is defined as “utilizing ones wealth, knowledge, or accomplishments to try to impress others” – yep, appears like that.Here are more images in the embed below: This post belongs to our day-to-day Search Photo of the Day column, where we find fun and interesting photos associated with the search industry and share them with our readers.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode