In 2013, Google introduced its Structured Data Markup Helper tool to assist site owners increase their content with structured information without needing to know how to code. Well, the tool is outdated, as you d imagine. Even Caio Barros from Google validated the tool is “a bit outdated” and any requested updates to it can take time.Caio Barros from Google was reacting to a demand about a problem with the tool. He stated “Im contacting the team if this disparity remains in the docs or in the RRT.” Later on he added “but, just to setup expectations here: the Structured Data Markup Helper is a bit out-of-date in relation not just to this however other Structured Data features that Google supports. I suspect it will take longer to get repaired.”Here is what the tool appears like, which is not much various from when it introduced: You can access the tool at google.com/webmasters/markup-helper.Just dont anticipate it to work flawlessly.Forum discussion at Google Webmaster Help.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car