Here is a screenshot of it from Owen Williams of Shopify who is based in Canada: Owen pointed out that in Canada they really refer to it as curbside and not kerbside.– Danny Sullivan (@dannysullivan) August 9, 2021 Jason Brown has actually notified this to Google for a while: Sadly, its in both the United States and Canada. I have an open escalation given that July 19th: https://t.co/T4LbrH7YkE— Jason Brown Ax Thrower (@keyserholiday) August 9, 2021 Maybe we need to all just call it kerbside going forward?In any event, Google is working to fix this in Canada: Im truly not seeing reports that this is commonly happening in the United States.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode