It looks like Google is testing a more empty style for its search bar. The search bar has no obvious box to enter your question after your query remains in package (that you dont precisely see). It likewise changes some of the icons to gray without color.Praveen Sharma sent me this on Twitter however Brodie Clark posted about these style tests over the weekend in incredibly detail.Here is a screenshot of the empty search box Google is screening (click to enlarge): Compare that to the normal search box, that has actually a detailed box and a colored microphone and search icon: But in this test, the search bar is not constantly empty looking, it turns empty after some queries are gotten in. Here is a GIF from Praveen of this in action: Brodie dives much deeper into all the variations of this test over here.Note, this seems to deal with the new complete width automobile complete menu.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Why LiveRamp Is Banking On Google Cloud For Its Next Growth Spurt
- Even If Targeted Online Advertising Isn’t Banned – Take Note Of Which Way The Wind Is Blowing
- Data May Drive Your Business, But Who’s Really At The Wheel?
- Google Ads New Experiments Page Now Live
- Google Requires Both Product & Car Markup For Review Snippets In Google Search