Weve seen Google ask searchers if they were or are delighted with the search results. Ive never ever seen Google send a push alert to a searcher, after a search was done, asking them if the search was handy. Indeed!Google does lots of types of surveys and surveys in the search results and I guess they likewise do them through alert now.Forum conversation at Twitter.Note: This was pre-written and arranged to be published today, I am currently offline for Yom Kippur.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline