Google has made some modifications to the Google Search Console efficiency report for Google News where your impressions might drop. Google stated this is simply a reporting modification and the drop in impression does not reflect any ranking modifications however rather how Google tracks and procedures impressions.Google composed that this begins on December 9, 2021. “These improvements are to guarantee you get the most precise report impressions from Google News through Search Console and dont reflect any modifications in user behavior on the Google News app or news.google.com,” Google added.So if you see a dip in your impression information in this Google News performance report, this is why.
- Why LiveRamp Is Banking On Google Cloud For Its Next Growth Spurt
- Even If Targeted Online Advertising Isn’t Banned – Take Note Of Which Way The Wind Is Blowing
- Data May Drive Your Business, But Who’s Really At The Wheel?
- Google Ads New Experiments Page Now Live
- Google Requires Both Product & Car Markup For Review Snippets In Google Search