A couple of months back, Google disturbed the automobile market by including more data sets to its search results page for cars. As a reminder, Google said it licensed that data. Google is seems to be expanding those search features with brand-new sliders.Valentin Pletzer spotted and posted on Twitter that Google mobile search has made these outcomes a lot more aesthetically appealing with brand-new sliders and contrast varieties. These are even more important with the vehicle scarcity. Here are those screenshots: Forum discussion at Twitter.
- Freestar CEO Kurt Donnell Details Acquisition of Google AMP Monetization Specialist
- Why Is It Important to Display Data in a Visual Way?
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline