After months of testing, it seems Google is now rolling out the brand-new style for the understanding panels where the buttons are at the top of the search results page. Weve seen this design on mobile for a long time, today it is also totally on desktop. This is also being presented with the brand-new full width design.I am now seeing this roll out for many understanding panel worthy questions and Glenn Gabe found it first this morning and posted examples on Twitter. Let me share what I see now, compared to what it was being checked as, compared to what the old version looked like for a query on [johannes gutenberg] – make certain to click these screenshots to expand them: New look with buttons at the top this morning: The test style back in April: Old design: Google appears to be rolling out this new style, I see it for the majority of questions both signed in and signed out. Do you see it yet?And to confirm Im not crazy, I dont even believe @jasonmbarnards panel had it as of the other day (based upon his share yesterday). See todays version listed below. Each tablet triggers a new search like on mobile. This changes the left side menus Ive seen for some entities in the past. pic.twitter.com/gduD8DKxJi— Glenn Gabe (@glenngabe) October 14, 2021 Forum conversation at Twitter.
- 6 Hidden Ways to Optimize Amazon Listing & Rank Results
- Google: Cross Linking Language/Country Versions Won’t Lead To A Negative Ranking Impact
- Spammers Ruined Bing’s Anonymous Sitemap Submissions, Microsoft Deprecated It
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- Keyword Rank Tracker: Track Positions & Monitor Your SEO