Google now has a notice when you include Google Posts in Google My Business that those posts can appear not just on Google homes but third-party websites. Claire Carlile published a screenshot of Google notifying her of this and asked on Twitter “which third party websites would posts appear on? Is Google licensing this information out to Mapquest?
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car