Well, if you use several, you will not understand which Google may reveal and you most likely will not to define that on your end, versus letting Google define it for you.John Mueller from Google was asked if Google has some sort of priority of rich results it will reveal. If you have both FAQ schema and evaluation schema on the same page, which will Google reveal in the search results for that page. Yea, focus on adding one set of schema/structured information per page and attempt to control what abundant outcome Google might choose to reveal, if Google decides to show it.Here are those tweets: There isnt a defined order of priority for abundant outcomes types, and in many cases we dont show multiple types for the exact same page.
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals of 2021 for Digital Marketers
- The Difference Between Local SEO & Organic SEO
- 10 Tips & Techniques For SEO Content Writing
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving