Google announced that licensed, state-licensed entities in Connecticut can now utilize Google Ads to advertise for sports wagering, online gambling establishments and day-to-day fantasy sports. Google Ads enables Rummy ads to target India as long as the ad does not promote any other type of online gambling. Rummy ads may not target the following states; Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Karnataka, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, and Telangana.You can see Googles full policy on gambling advertisements for all countries over here.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car