Google revealed that it is not just revealing more tastes of offer badges and showcases however also has included more reporting to the efficiency report in the Google Merchant Center to report on these deal badges.Google said “this year, were building new methods for people to check out deals in Google Shopping and enhancing our reporting capabilities to help you better comprehend the efficiency of your deals. All products with a deals badge are automatically qualified for addition and will be highlighted based on the appearance of the offer and discount rate, Google explained.Here is what it looks like: With that, Google included more reporting for these deals. You will see which of your products certify for a deals badge (promotion, sale cost, or rate drop) right in the products tab within Google Merchant.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar