Google has a special Doodle, Google logo, on its web page today and last night for Halloween. The theme of this Halloween Doodle is around wanting Google searchers an “imPECKable Halloween.”Google composed on its Doodle page “Time flies! The spooky season is upon us once again. Whatever strategies you have developing, heres to wanting all an imPECKable Halloween!”Google also shared this message on Twitter “Whatever prepares you have developing, heres to wanting all an imPECKable #halloween 2021! #GoogleDoodle”Yahoo likewise has a special logo: Bing has a style but I can not share it due to the fact that I may get sued for taking a screenshot of their home page.Also, here is our theme here: I do not see styles from Baidu, Ask.com, AOL, Dogpile or others.Happy Halloween all!Forum conversation at Twitter.
- CRED ‘Chacha Chaudhary & Suppandi’, Air New Zealand and other creative ads of the week
- Google Ads Spending Bug Again This Time Impacting tROAS & Maximize Conversion Value
- Google Tests New Suggested Clips Video Feature Snippets Layout
- Down The Google Escalator
- Google On How To Handle Changing An Author’s Names