If you go to Google Search on desktop and enter some regional organizations, then click the first photo in the regional understanding panel – Google will fill a blank or black picture. It is some sort of odd bug that Ive seen take place considering that this previous Saturday night on all organizations that Ive attempted it on.Here is a GIF of this happening for my organization but I was able to reproduce it for other businesses like Walmart and numerous others: I am able to replicate this in Chrome on a Mac today. Nicolai Helling also found this and published about it on Twitter: Does anybody experience a bug in #gmb (#gbp) with images not showing up anymore – just a black screen?A client of mine simply notified me about this. Checked in several web browsers with a number of listings – all same. Image audience works through https://t.co/cIyPuSCtMz though … pic.twitter.com/Vm61mmMFy1— Nicolai Helling (@nicolaihelling) November 22, 2021 I am not exactly sure if Google understands the bug but I make certain now they are.Forum discussion at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode