Googles John Mueller reiterated that having links to your website is not a requirement and not necessary for ranking in Google Search. He stated this back in 2015 too, but reiterated in 2021 that links are not a requirement to rank.Of course, if you wish to rank for some unknown and not competitive term that no one is competing on, sure, you probably do not require links. However if you wish to rank for [ squid game toys] and stuff like that, you most likely require some links.Here is John Muellers “nope” when asked if links are compulsory to rank in Google Search: Nope– & #x 1f9c0; John & #x 1f9c0; (@JohnMu) December 7, 2021 Last time John said something like this remained in 2015 approximately (he most likely stated it more than two times) and it triggered a great deal of rumbles throughout the SEO community.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Google Boulder Meeting Room In An RV?
- Recipe Schema Markup No Longer Supports Ranges For Cook, Prep & Total Time
- Google Deduplication Of Top Stories From Web Search Results
- Google: SEO Site Migrations Are Hard Because URL Signals Need To Be Forwarded
- Precogs and Tinkerers, Enquire Within … Platform Dependents And Last-Click Counters, Please See Your Way Out