Google has actually now eliminated off getting traffic for ranking for Google Doodles. Back in the old days, if you wrote a news post about a Google Doodle, and if you could rank in the top stories carousel or news box, it would send loads of traffic. Now, Google has added a “Behind the Doodle” box to the top of the search results.If you click the Doodle on todays Google United States home page, you will see this box turned up. Here is a full size screen shot you can click on to enlarge: You can then click on that button to enlarge it, which will fall all the details from the Google Doodles website about that particular Doodle: To be fair, ranking for Google Doodles and it sending you loads of traffic has not worked well in the past number of years. However it was fun in the old days to see your genuine time Google Analytics traffic send you all that traffic from searchers who did not provide a hoot about SEO or SEM.If you do not think me, go to the Google News results for this Doodle inquiry and take a look at all the short articles about the Google Doodle today.Anyway, I am pretty sure this “Behind the Doodle” search box is brand-new and I think it works well for searchers who are constantly asking, why is Google posting this Doodle?Forum discussion at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode