Googles John Mueller stated a couple of weeks ago that he has internal tools to look at pages or websites and see if a website is low quality. He stated this in the August 20th video hangout.He stated “I likewise took a quick look at your website in our internal tools, just to double inspect some things. And it does not look like we consider your site to be low quality or troublesome or anything like that.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car