Googles John Mueller said recently on Twitter that when it comes to images, images being special does not suggest the image is greater quality.”So having a special image that you took yourself, does not necessarily make the page that image is on rank any greater in Google Search nor does it always help the image rank higher in image search for particular questions. John also stated that having duplicative images, like stock photography doesnt injure your rankings.Of course, if you desire your dedicated and devoted readers to be engaged – often having special and intriguing images does assist captivate your readers.
- For The New York Times, Close (And Fewer) Partnerships Are The Key In A Changing Programmatic Landscape
- Google Asks For More Search Terms When The Query Is Too Short & Generic
- 75% Of SEOs Say Your Own Website Should Have Good SEO To Sell SEO Services
- Vlog #173: Lior Krolewicz On What It Takes To Be A Good Search Marketers
- Google Formula 1 Race Car