Google has revamped a few of their social icons on Twitter and other platforms for Halloween. Google, Google Maps, Google Ads, Google Play, Google Developers and others are now dressed up for the scary vacation. Heck, Google even relabelled itself to Boo-gle & #x 1f47b; on Twitter.Happy Halloween, from Boo-gle Ads! & #x 1f383; https://t.co/8niI5ImqNG— Google Ads (@GoogleAds) October 28, 2021 Happy Halloween!This post belongs to our daily Search Photo of the Day column, where we find enjoyable and interesting pictures related to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Innovid CEO Zvika Netter On The Company’s IPO And Its Plan To Win CTV Ad Serving
- S4’s Media.Monks Buys Salesforce Specialist Maverick Digital And Doubles Down On Services
- Google: URL Changes From A Year Ago Not The Reason For Your SEO Decline
- Googlebot & Crawley Crochet Fan Art
- Google Chanukah Donuts Easter Egg On Pagination Bar