Here is an image from a Googler named Michael D Francois, who is based in the Zurich workplace of a bike. The bike is at Frau Gerolds Garten, which is like a 15 minute drive from the office but it appears like a Google bike. He shared this on Instagram and I desired to highlight it here as something fascinating for us search folks to look at.This post belongs to our day-to-day Search Photo of the Day column, where we find enjoyable and intriguing photos connected to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- Amazon Product Advertising for New Items & Stores: 5 Keys to Success
- Google: Sometimes Black Hat SEO Works & You Don’t Get Caught But…
- Google My Business Crowd Attributes For LGBTQ+ Friendly & Transgender Safespace
- Google Asks How You’d Use More Exportable Data From Search Console
- Keyword Gap Analysis & Consumer Buying Behavior