Here is an image from a Googler named Michael D Francois, who is based in the Zurich workplace of a bike. The bike is at Frau Gerolds Garten, which is like a 15 minute drive from the office but it appears like a Google bike. He shared this on Instagram and I desired to highlight it here as something fascinating for us search folks to look at.This post belongs to our day-to-day Search Photo of the Day column, where we find enjoyable and intriguing photos connected to the search industry and share them with our readers.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode