Googles John Mueller stated once again that Google does not use the link disavow files for discovery of spammy link networks.”In short, he is saying Google utilizes other ways to find and target link networks and does not require to utilize the disavow submits throughout the web for this. It might harm if you disavow links that are assisting your rank, but it does not harm your website if it is listed in a disavow file.Plus, Google does not utilize the disavow files to find or target link networks.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last
- The Big Story: Attribution Evolves, Media Networks Explode