Googles John Mueller stated on Twitter that directory submissions, post submissions and bookmarking links are typically against Googles webmaster guidelines. He said they are normally seen by Google as synthetic links and therefore you need to likely avoid a link structure strategy using those.Truth is, I dont know numerous SEOs who still utilize these methods. Read up on the link schemes docs from Google if you need a refresher.
- We Tested Display Expansion for Search & Here’s What We Found
- Google Commits To More Oversight Of Its Privacy Sandbox By The UK’s Competition Watchdog
- Google Takes Precautionary Health Measures Due To COVID & Omicron
- Google: Sites Can Be Stuck In Algorithm Penalty Limbo For Several Years (Rare)
- Vlog Episode #147: Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming