It was specific to a problem with crawling the AMP cache.Just to remind you there were reports of Googlebot has actually significantly decreased website crawling around the world however based on what I saw, it seemed like it was restricted and not widespread. I asked Google for more details and Google finally got back to me last night with that statement.I asked John Mueller and Google PR representatives to confirm and John posted this declaration last night: Yes, we saw that crawling for the caches had actually slowed down for some websites. Google has a big index, so in general, compared to the size of Googles index, I am sure it was minor.Google has had crawling and indexing problems in the past however those concerns appeared to have been resolved.Forum conversation at Twitter.
- Amazon Product Advertising for New Items & Stores: 5 Keys to Success
- How to Advertise Your Etsy Shop: Free & Low-Cost Methods
- Vlog Episode #147: Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming
- Shuffleboard Table At Google’s NYC Office
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals of 2021 for Digital Marketers